In-Person counselling (compared to virtual counselling) comes with both benefits and risks. We have developed a policy to ensure that we minimize these risks. Please familiarize yourselves with our guidelines prior to booking an appointment. A COVID-19 screening will be sent to you 5 hours prior to your appointment. If you have symptoms or have had an exposure, we ask that you reschedule your appointment to a later date, or switch to our online option.
Our commitment to you:
- We offer a variety of options based on your comfort level:in-person, virtual and outside sessions are available.
- We have re-designed our offices spaces to maximize physical distancing and maintain a 2 meter distance between therapist and client
- We provide hand sanitizers in each office
- We will clean high traffic surfaces
- We will not accept cash or cheque at this time, credit cards and e-transfer only
What you can do to help:
- We ask that you limit your time in our waiting-room. If you arrive early, please use your judgment prior to coming up to our office and wait in your car or go for a walk along the inlet trails.
- Please consider washing your hands before and after your appointment.